Woof

Woof
Sohie

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Calling In The Reinforcements: Sophie's Log Day 8

Hi Mom,

I think I'm wearing Auntie G out, or maybe she didn't like the fact that I licked all of her yummy, expensive lotion off of her right leg while she was getting ready this morning. Anyway, she told me she was calling in some reinforcements today. I didn't know what that meant and was a a little nervous--until I saw Uncle Geo at the door! WOOF WOOF! I was so happy! I jumped and turned and circles and barely noticed when Auntie slipped out the front door.

She had to go to work, allthough I don't know what kind of work looks like this:


When she came home, she took me on a walk....a long one. She says I'm the one who walked HER. I couldn't help it. I was so excited and had to go to the bathroom so bad, that maybe I did drag her a little, but only past a couple of houses until I found the perfect spot to squat.


I tried to bring a palm frond in the house but the meanie made me leave it outside. I'll pout a little and see if she will play ball with me.....yes, in the house.....

Love you mom. Come home soon.

Sophie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sophie. I forgot to tell aunt Gina that magic words "no sticks in the house". You know this at the door. You drop whatever you have in your mouth. Sophie we are tired and now I am sick. Got antibiotics from ship doc. Glad you got to play with geo. Well be home soon. We are all ready to come home and play with you. Miss you Sophie. Love mom

    ReplyDelete