Woof

Woof
Sohie

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Something Weird Is Going On: Sophie's Log Day 11

Hey Mom,

Something weird is happening. Auntie G has been very busy today, putting things in bags, cleaning and it kinda feels like it did when YOU left and didn't come back.


I'm afraid she's gonna leave too and THEN what? So I'm sitting under the table....watching, waiting, hoping that she'll play with me and not leave me.


She keeps scratching behind my ears (ooooosooooogooood) and keeps saying things in a high pitched voice that I don't understand...boodaboodaboodabooo, blah blah SOPHIE, blah blah peepee blah blah blah....so I use her hand as a chew toy until we can figure things out.


I'm feeling a bit nervous mom and that's the only reason why a grabbed her underwear out of her bag, I swear. I miss you---Sophie

PS:
Bring Vera and Alex too



2 comments:

  1. Sophie so happy to be home now with you. See. We didn't leave you alone. We made sure you were well taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie told me a secret. I hear that auntie Gina let Sophie up on the bed after all. #bestpetsitterever

    ReplyDelete