Woof

Woof
Sohie

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fire Up The Grill: Sophies Log Day 7

Hi Mom!

Tomorrow will be a week since you've been gone and I'm very hopeful that you'll be home. Auntie G let me get in the pool today.....we raced and I beat her, she'll tell you a different story, but I KNOW you'll believe ME! I don't think she was happy with me because she wanted some "quiet time" and I wanted to "go outside," a bunch! I won.


For dinner we grilled out. I kept hovering by the grill, waiting for something good. Finally, Auntie G gave in and gave me some chicken. WOW was it good. She told me not to tell you.....another secret.


After dinner, I found her bathing suit and dragged it into the middle of the floor with my tennis ball, stuffed rabbit and rawhide bones. I can't figure out why she didn't like that, it's just a bathing suit and it was already wet, who cares about my slobber? Anyway,  I'm trying to be good but I miss you lots.

XOXO,
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Hi my little Sophie.
    I miss you so much. I got to pet another golden in santorini Greece. His name was oscar and he was a shopkeepers dog. I'll be home soon sweetie. Be good for Gina. Ge Gina I'm bringing home some vino from santorini if I can get it in my suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I really enjoyed the few Santorini wines that I've tried. Your photos are stunning. That island is for sure on my list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete