Woof

Woof
Sohie

Friday, August 14, 2015

Swimming; Sophie's Log Day 3

Hi Mom,
Hoping you'll be home tonight. But let me catch you up on my day.


I sat by the pool again and stared longingly into its waters. Apparently Auntie G was doing the same because she actually let me get in! I raced her and of course beat her, but had to take a break at the steps because I drank so much water on the way. I had a really good burp and Auntie G tried to make me feel better by burping too.....don't tell her, but it was sooooo lame.

I don't think she realized how much pool water I really drank because the 6th time I asked her to take me out to pee she thought I was crying wolf, whatever that means. I guess I shouldn't have teased her that first day.


OH......and just to let you know, another auntie arrived today.....Auntie Chelle, and she keeps calling me kitty!!!!! WTH???? She appears harmless and brought lots of bottles that bubble. Just wanted to let you know.....


We are back by the pool and these two crazies can't find the lights. I'm sitting here looking at the switch laughing. Hope you come home tomorrow.

I love you,
Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. Sophie darling, so glad to see you are happy and having fun, now with two friends! I saw some dogs today in Venice, but couldn't help wondering . . . Where do Venice doggies do their business? There is no grass here, none at all. Last night we has a really bad thunderstorm, it was cool. This afternoon we head for the ship and mommy hopes she still can find wi if without being mugge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continued. . . So Sophie ask auntie Gina if she was out with Tona Roma why didn't she bring you ribs? Hah ha okay Sophie gotta go. Miss you and see you soon. Please tell auntie Gina the lanai light switch is one of the three next to the French door on the inside!

    ReplyDelete