Woof

Woof
Sohie

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Skinny Dipping: Sophie's Blog Day 4

Hi Mom,
I went skinny dipping today....well that's what Auntie G said because I didn't have a swim suit on. Uncle Jay had to come over and so did the pool guy, because there was some kind of leak that helped to water the lawn; but it's all OK now.


Swimming was so much fun! I had the best time shaking water all over everyone, every time I got out. Then I'd jumped back in and do it all over again.....hahaha. I'm exhausted now. I was soooo good, and I let Auntie G wash all of the chlorine out of my fur, just like you asked her to.


It was all good except for lunch....they wouldn't share their feast with me. Sure I had my own dish full of crunchy stuff....but come on. Just LOOK at some of this stuff they had out.


I know the day is not over but I'm so tired from so much swimming, I wanted to send you a message early, share more secrets in case I don't see you for awhile, and make a plea for your safe and speedy return home.

Love you mom.....and Vera and Alex too

1 comment:

  1. Darling Sophie. Glad to hear you are being a good girl. Right now we are somewhere in the Adriatic Sea heading for Dubrovnik. We'll be home soon. Hang in there - although from your blog it looks like you are having a vacation too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete