Woof

Woof
Sohie

Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Getting Hot In Here: Sophite's Log Day 6

Hi Mom,

Hope you had a great birthday celebration yesterday and now that it's over, I hope that means you are coming home!?

I have to tell you another secret thing that I did to Auntie G last night. Before she got ready for bed she took me outside, but it was so nice, I just sat and looked at the stars, sniffing the humid night air.  I waited until she was sooooo comfy, tucked under the sheets in bed, about to go to sleep, and THEN I made her get up and take me out. I thought it was funny, but she didn't laugh. baahahaha

Maybe because it was getting hot in the house and she couldn't fix whatever was wrong....no cool air, no air at all was blowing.

A nice repair man came over this morning but he didn't want to play with me and my slobbery stuffed bunny.....I have no idea why not. But he DID fix the air, we are much happier now and decided to take afternoon naps to celebrate.


Miss you mom!
Your favorite dog,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment