Woof

Woof
Sohie

Monday, August 24, 2015

Now For The Truth: Sophie's Log Day 12

Oh Mom! I'm so glad you are home. I have to say I got a little scared when Auntie G packed up her stuff and left me alone. I grabbed my stuffed monkey and kept hitting her in the butt with it to make her stay and play.

Then I sat by the window and stared at her as she drove off. She told me yesterday she felt so bad leaving me but knew I would be soooo happy when you came through the door. She was right

Now I can relax as my prayers have been answered and you have found your way home.

As much as I missed you, I did have fun with Auntie. I made her play with me a lot, wether she wanted to or not, she always did. She also let me go in the pool anytime I wanted to! AND I also jumped on the bed a couple of times while she was sleeping, again.....wether she wanted me too or not.

I also had fun tricking her into taking me out. Until that one time when she said kinda loudly, "If you don't pee I'm going to #!%! kill you." Hahaha, I think it was just a joke because I'm still here  :-)

And I forgot all about Buster.....the bunny. I sat at the door and watched her clean his cage. Just when she had swept up all the litter and yucky stuff in a dust pan, he charged at the pan and made everything spill out everywhere. It was pretty funny, I think she wanted to #!%! kill him too.


I kinda feel like I was at summer camp, only in my own house. So anytime you leave again mom, just ask Auntie G to come over. For now I'm going to take a nap. All of this excitement has exhausted me.

Love,
Sophie


1 comment:

  1. Sophie I think you had the best pet sitter ever. Although I'm not sure how attentive she was if you were sneaking access to her computer to post blogs every day. But I was so happy to see your blogs and pictures while I was so very far away. Look like you were a pretty good doggie. Buster, maybe not such a good bunny. Lol.

    ReplyDelete