Woof

Woof
Sohie

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where'd Ya Go? Sophie's Log Day 1

Hi Mom,

You've been gone a long time today. I keep looking for you but don't worry....Auntie G stopped by and is here with me. We've played with my toys, she rubbed my belly and I had fun teasing her by making whining noises so she would let me outside and tell me to "do da peepees"....just like YOU do. But I really didn't have to go, I just sat in the grass and nibbled on it a little. Hahaha, don't tell her. 




We hung out by the pool a little but she wouldn't let me get in because I just "got my hair did" yesterday and she wanted it to stay pretty for another day....whatever. 

We went on a walk after dinner and there was a bit of a power struggle until I finally decided to make her think she won by pretending to give in, in order to get the treats in her pocket.....sucka. OH, and then when she picked up my poopies, she dropped all the snacks that were left. She is clearly lacking your skills mom. 

It's been kinda fun....but.....mom....she's STILL here, she doesn't appear to be in a hurry to leave AND she is dong things in YOUR bathroom. Just wanted you to know.


I got on her computer while she was looking for a metal toy to open a bottle of something that she won't share with me, no matter how long I sit here and look at her. I hope you get this and I hope you'll be back in the morning. I'm waiting anxiously

Love you mom,
Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Sophie darling, no tattle taling on your pet sitter. We had a long day too. 18 hours and almost 5000 miles. Sophera you would have loved it. The TSA dog pooped on the floor in the security line. Lol. Be good. Mommy loves you.

    ReplyDelete