Woof

Woof
Sohie

Friday, August 21, 2015

Morning Cocktails: Sophie's Log Day 10

Hi Mom,

I figured I would go easy on Auntie G today and didn't make her take me out until 7:00, however, I jumped on the bed with a bone in my mouth to let her know my wishes. I think I surprised her again. And THEN I kept making noises to confuse her until we finally went outside again, this time we sat by the pool. I stood patiently by the steps, waiting to go in, while she sat in a lounge chair and drank her morning cocktail.....coffee.


When she finished the coffee, we still didn't go for a swim, she worked....for hours. She was killing me.... so I finally gave up and took a nap on the couch.


Then I heard the magic words, "Let's Go." I was so happy I jumped into the pool like a crazy dog and swam and swam until a threw up a little, then swam some more. Don't worry, she said she would put some stuff in to kill the germs.


It was so much fun. Every time I started to get dry, I laid down in a puddle....I'm pretty sure I saw her roll her eyes. She says you are on your way home but I'll believe it when I see it. I miss you mom!

Sophie

1 comment: